Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is Note8.0 Antique Texture Case Cool and helpful?

Come across a cool case for note8.
    It is Samsung Galaxy Note8.0 Retro Vintage Antique Texture Case. Cool and helpful
    This Note8 Retro Vintage case is design with high grade PU, thin and flexible, anti-skidding and wear resistant, comfortable handle feeling to protects Note 8.0 from dagamed, scratch, slip, shock, etc.

Is Note8.0 Antique Texture Case Cool and helpful?-samsung-galaxy-note8.0-retro-vintage-antique-texture-case-blue.jpg

It said it is anti-skidding and wear resistant, but I like the comfortable handle feeling and the antique texture, that sounds cool.
    Is Note8.0 Antique Texture Case Cool and helpful?-samsung-galaxy-note8.0-retro-vintage-antique-texture-case4802.jpg

The credit card slot is another reason I like the retro vintage ntoe8 case
    I get it from the view from here blog.
    Show me what's your note8 case? Is it cool and helpful?

Default Re: Is Note8.0 Antique Texture Case Cool and helpful?

If you want to advertise why not go to a site where you pay for promotion. This is for tablet discussion. But since your huckstering it here i'll offer my opinion. I would not insult my note 8 by putting in what has to be THE most UGLY case i have ever seen. Seriously, it is atrociously bad looking.