- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 with iView Miradongle
Hi, I purchased an iView Miradongle in hopes to view things from my galaxy note 8.0 on my tv. I have the dongle attached but I can't seem to access it at all from my tablet. Nothing seems to recognize the device. Not Samsung Link, not Allshare, can't mirror in settings. This is a link to the device:
Anyone using this successfully with the note 8.0? What did you do to get it to work?
- 02-26-2014, 01:04 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 with iView Miradongle
Im assuming you mean miracast. Since you arent using allshare cast the only other thing that works decently is miracast. I can confirm that the gt5110 miracast in android 4.2.2 does infact work because i use its function with my LG tv.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
- 03-13-2014, 08:02 AM #3
- By redrover69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 16Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:36 AM
- By Stephany Padilla in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:38 PM
- By DA_MAXX in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:26 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:07 PM
- By drew4392 in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2014, 04:00 PM