- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Unable to download programs in BBC iPlayer
Is it just me or is it really annoying that Note 8 users are unable to download BBC programs onto their tablet using the iPlayer app? The BBC website doesn't really explain why this is, nor whether there are any plans to add this capability to the device.
However, I suspect that we can influence this with our weight of numbers. Can I strongly suggest you do what I've just done and contact the BBC querying this. It's really easy, taking about 5 minutes using the following link: https://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co....t%3a26800%3a21
I'm sure if they get enough contacts on this they might pull their finger out!
- 02-27-2014, 11:46 AM #2
- By Guinness2702 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 21Last Post: 03-27-2016, 03:16 PM
- By Niallee in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2015, 05:53 PM
- By Mindzata in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2015, 09:16 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 04:03 PM
- By bandit36 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:00 PM