Speaker issue: music momentarily pauses and then continues

Sabrina Fair

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
At first I thought this problem with my Galaxy Note 8.0 only happened when I was streaming to external Bluetooth speakers.

So I tried listening to music from my music library without the BT speakers. Here's what happens: The song will play for a while and then it will pause for about 1 second and then continue. Sometimes this will happen multiple times in a song. The only other time something similar to this happens is if I am playing music and I get an audible notification ( ie email). Music pauses and then I hear the notification sound - then the music continues. I have not dropped or shaken the tablet. I have had the tablet for 16 days and this just recently started happening.

This happen to anybody else? Any solutions or advice would greatly be appreciated.

~ SF

Sabrina Fair

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Well I got off the phone with Samsung's tech support and they are sending me a UPS label so I can send it to them for repair. Seems like there is an issue with the sound card. Not amused right now. In the meantime, I will use my Nexus 7 tablet.

~ SF

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma