Apps force themselves close upon bootup
Anyone experience this? When I boot up, almost immediately Skype throws up a screen that says Unfortunately Skype has stopped. Report or OK.
Then Kindle must stop because I get that screen for that app as well.
Try to open Chrome? It sits there for about 20 seconds on a shell browser screen then gives me the Chrome has stopped screen. Report or OK.
I'm on 4.2.2.
- 03-20-2014, 11:48 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Apps force themselves close upon bootup
Experiencing the same problem. This is my second note and the first did not have this issue. This one started last week and has been off and on since. I have cleared the cache of all applications and attempted to restart. Still getting force quits on bootup
Edit: This is happening with Firefox and Skype
- By MichaelGrahamLS in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2014, 08:06 AM
- By Vitiy in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:41 AM
- By qbait in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 04:13 PM
- By thierry-hedonic in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:46 PM
- By RobAl33 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:39 PM