Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please help me with my rooted Galaxy Note 8.0

Hi I'm relatively new to my galaxy note and I'm having issues. I had rooted my device and had adblocker. Google chrome was giving me errors such as 111, 102, 130, and 101. These were all proxy errors. I deleted adblocker, and that fixed it for a few minutes. Then Chrome wasn't working again. So I unrooted my device and it still wasn't working. So I factory reset my device and now chrome is working, but I can't log into my google account on my device! All other internet functions seem to be working and I have excellent internet connection, but my device tells me every time I try to log in that It couldn't sign me in because it can't establish a reliable connection. WHAT IS THE FIX???!!!

Global Posts
    20,827 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by galaxynote8inchuser View Post
    Hi I'm relatively new to my galaxy note and I'm having issues. I had rooted my device and had adblocker. Google chrome was giving me errors such as 111, 102, 130, and 101. These were all proxy errors. I deleted adblocker, and that fixed it for a few minutes. Then Chrome wasn't working again. So I unrooted my device and it still wasn't working. So I factory reset my device and now chrome is working, but I can't log into my google account on my device! All other internet functions seem to be working and I have excellent internet connection, but my device tells me every time I try to log in that It couldn't sign me in because it can't establish a reliable connection. WHAT IS THE FIX???!!!
    Welcome to the forums.
    I would do one more reset. Wouldn't hurt to try.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here