Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Default Galaxy Note 8 screen grab vs screen clipping.

On the Note 8 I know how to capture a screen shot, but it is then automatically saved to a jpg (I think jpg) where if the stylus is used to lasso a part of the screen, the image is copied to the clipboard & can be pasted into s notes etc. I would like to use the screen shot to copy pages from an ebook to keep as notes, but I would rather it be saved to s notes instead of a bunch of picture files. Anyone know how I can capture a screen shot & then have it copied to the clipboard instead of creating a picture?
    Also, or maybe in lieu of the full screen shot, I may be happy just lassoing text & pasting in s notes, but I need it to paste the captures consecutively on the page. The way it works now is it creates a new page each time a capture is pasted into s notes. This is a cool feature & it would be amazing if it would allow some customization.
    Thanks,
    kev

Default Re: Galaxy Note 8 screen grab vs screen clipping.

Do you have the share option? It includes the options available to you and I have noted SNotes a time or 2.

Sent via my Note 8
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bclinger#IM View Post
    Do you have the share option? It includes the options available to you and I have noted SNotes a time or 2.

Sent via my Note 8
    What is the "share" option & what do you mean that you have noted snotes a time or 2.?
    k

Hold the button on your S pen down and hold it on your screen. This will take a screen shot and the edit menu will be shown at the top. Touch the menu button at the bottom of your screen and select share. One of the options is s note. You can then add it to an existing note or create a new one and add it to it.