- 1 Posts
my galaxy note 8 cannot install application from Play Store
Hi,,, can someone help me,,my galaxy note 8 cannot install the application from Play Store,,,after download it's always show error messages,,
Error message says: "Application cannot be installed in the default installation location"
Sorry for my bad english,,
- 04-02-2014, 09:59 AM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: my galaxy note 8 cannot install application from Play Store
Could be a couple of things. First, check in settings to see if your memory is low. If it is go to app management in settings and move some of your apps to the sd card and see if that fixes it. Secondly, go to settings/device/and check for updates. Your system might need to be updated, it will do it for you, just follow the instructions on the screen.
- By Marinozai in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:57 AM
- By gennady1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 04-12-2014, 08:50 AM
- By rond997 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:31 PM
- By kdflyer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2014, 07:19 PM
- By d_inalexus in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:48 PM