- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Stock Firmware Installation... Help!
I had actually installed custom firmware - "Cyanogenmod" into my tablet. But after installing, I did not like the "Cyanogenmod".
I want to go back to the "Stock Firmware". I miss the "Touch WIZ" very much! :-)
Can anyone upload official firmware of "Gtn5100(3G/Wi-fi)" for India in any other site (like uploaded.net or google drive etc.) except terafile. Download speed from "terafile" is extremely low.My download speed is generally 1-2 Mbps.
I bought my tablet from India.
If I flash "Stock Firmware" of Germany / any other country, would there be any problem?
And the stock firmware for germany would be in "German" language? :-)
- 04-12-2014, 02:00 PM #2
- 43 Posts
Re: Stock Firmware Installation... Help!
Go to this website to download stock firmware.
Firmware archive | Samsung Updates
BTW it took me hours to do, so I set it up and let it go overnight. BTU is the U.K. code if you want english, otherwise not sure which one you might prefer. Then you can get Odin 3.07 and flash with that.
Hope this helps. Good luck!
- By evobassfish in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:06 PM
- By Bobby Walters in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:45 PM
- By H3llShield in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:56 PM
- By angelisme in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 09:12 PM
- By milky12231 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:21 PM