Can I connect my note to my computer to use the monitor's larger screen and speakers?

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I want to use my computer screen and speakers to hook my note up to to watch Netflix and such. Is this possible?

Sent from my m'fn Galaxy Note son!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Chromecast can stream Netflix. It attaches in an HDMI port and that's about it.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

dudeeg

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I want to use my computer screen and speakers to hook my note up to to watch Netflix and such. Is this possible?

Sent from my m'fn Galaxy Note son!

As far as I know you can get a special cable that connects to Note8 microUSB and has hdmi connector on the other end. Many computer screens have hdmi inputs, so I think you can do it.

Posted via Android Central App

macbook5

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know you can get a special cable that connects to Note8 microUSB and has hdmi connector on the other end. Many computer screens have hdmi inputs, so I think you can do it.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes I went to our local computer shop (Canada Computers) and bought one for $24.99 which plugged into my Note 8 N5110 and that connected to an HDMI cable and it mirrored itself onto my TV. My purposes were a bit different. I want to be able to watch movies that are on my N8 on my TV without having to stream via WiFi. Might work with a computer. Do you have an HDMI port in it?