- 04-26-2014, 08:44 AM #2
- 05-17-2014, 10:23 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Chrome killing my battery
Yes, I just found the same thing. When an app is draining your phone faster than he screen, you know there is a problem. I'm pretty sure I updated it in the last week, so I'm thinking they broke something.
I uninstalled it and rebooted my phone. I may try to reinstall it later. I'm not sure what advantages it has over the native browser in my S3 anyway.
- By sarkycow in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-08-2014, 05:54 AM
- By Cdemikols in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:44 AM
- By Jessica Gabris in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:35 AM
- By namron2 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 02:38 AM
- By stephanie85 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:31 AM