- 2 Posts
note stopped receiving texts from android
All the sudden only one person can not get texts from me anymore. I can see his and I can see the ones I send him go through on my phone like normal but they dont show up on his phone. Its been since the 24th. He went to t mobile and they said it had to be my phone bc he has no one blocked. I dont have him blocked and we can even call and receive calls from each other. My phones working normal for all other texts however its been a little hokey lately with the battery dying within 2 hours. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-29-2014, 06:44 PM #2
Re: note stopped receiving texts from android
did you or he switch from iPhone? if so -
3 parts -
1. make sure that you have turned off iMessage on your old iPhone.
2. delete your old phone number and delete/unregister all old iPhone(s) from your Apple ID web profile at supportprofile.apple.c0m.
3. make sure iPhone-using friends App Settings are set correctly. By default, sending as SMS is not selected in IOS 7. To enable this go into settings>messages>send as SMS. This will send messages as regular SMS messages when imessage isn't available.
also - install and run Lookout to check for spyware -
- By Christopher Bannan in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:53 PM
- By Gamer2013 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2014, 04:23 AM
- By dpham00 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:28 AM
- By NayeraHi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 05:41 PM
- By amysorel12 in forum HuaweiReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 02:23 PM