Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung account won't sync after kitkat

I updated yesterday and immediately had WiFi stability issues. I went from full WiFi signal to no signal and back to full repeatedly, while sitting 20 feet from my router. I also noticed that there is a sync error on my Samsung account that says something like" sync isn't working properly, try again later". This will really suck if its a bug because I use my Note 8 for work and often view the notes I make on my GS4. Anyone else had these issues?

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.1.1, 4.0.3, 4.1

Default Re: Samsung account won't sync after kitkat

Quote Originally Posted by the wallpaperguy View Post
    I updated yesterday and immediately had WiFi stability issues. I went from full WiFi signal to no signal and back to full repeatedly, while sitting 20 feet from my router. I also noticed that there is a sync error on my Samsung account that says something like" sync isn't working properly, try again later". This will really suck if its a bug because I use my Note 8 for work and often view the notes I make on my GS4. Anyone else had these issues?
    I'm seeing a number of Samsung branded apps that come up as not compatible with KitKat, but no sync-ing issues. I sync apps primarily with Google though...

I have noticed my WiFi does seems to be more flaky depending on what type of hot-spot I try to connect with....

~ScottGeek.
    May the Tech Be with You
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Samsung account won't sync after kitkat

I read somewhere to click forget network then reenter password and reconnect. I did that and it seems to have helped, at least on my home network. I am also having mobile data conection issues with my GS4 post KitKat.....
    I have yet to find any info on the sync issue.