Note 8 2014????

totallygone

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I feel as though I will be waiting forever for the update to last year's note 8. I actually thought that at Samsung's event yesterday, the note 8 was going to be released. I am really disappointed that Samsung still has not updated their note 8.0 line as yet. Nothing better than a stylus enabled device in a nice small package......:(

Bangkok Hound

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm beginning to think they won't release an updated version. Maybe sales were that bad. I like having the S-pen, but I really don't use it that much and I certainly don't need it. So if the Tab S 8.4 is released here where I live, I just might get that and forget about the Note series.

Last edited:

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My understanding is that there will be a Note Pro 8.4 tablet. The Note Pro series has so much better specs than the Tab series including the Tab S that I will wait. My current Note 8 works better than the Tab series and when KitKat is available for my carrier model I really won't have a reason to rush into a Tab Pro.

Bangkok Hound

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
. So if the Tab S 8.4 is released here where I live, I just might get that and forget about the Note series.
The Tab S 8.4 has been released here in Thailand. So, it will most likely be my next tablet. I'm going to try to wait a couple of months to see if the price is reduced a little. Goodbye S-pen. Goodbye Note.

pbcali

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Samsung is waiting for the tax to be paid. Through product registrations, they track the number of Note 8 owners that have given up the wait and purchased a Tab Pro or S 8.4, knowing full well they really want the s-Pen. After that has reached a certain percentage, they will then release the Note Plus 8.45, again knowing full well that these folks will spend money they shouldn't purchasing yet another tablet to restore that pen. Evil. But Clever.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm