- 07-20-2014, 01:24 AM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Kitkat update and Airview not working. Ideas?
I had the same problem after I updated. Eventually I realized that the hover scrolling still works in some settings, but it no longer works in Gmail or Dolphin browser for me, which is a bummer.
I tried factory resetting and calling Samsung but no improvement. They've suggested I send it in for service but I haven't bothered.
- By rkinzer in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 14Last Post: 09-25-2014, 04:07 PM
- By Fuego in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:15 PM
- By generic username in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:47 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 10:36 AM