- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Charging ISSUE
My Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 got some issues with its charging.
Some times it will charge the battery up too 100% and some times it just wont charge at all.
The battery's drainage is just normal i think and no over heating at all.
My brother got a Note 2 and we both are using the same charger and USB cable (stock usb cable)
and its working fine with his Note 2...
But when it comes to my Note 8.0 it just wont charge some times and it will take days before it will work on my Note 8.0 again. Whats your take on this guys?
Here is the charger we are using, the one that comes with the Note 8.0
- 07-10-2014, 08:40 AM #2
- 07-10-2014, 02:19 PM #4
- 11-13-2014, 01:18 AM #5
- 11-21-2014, 10:37 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Charging ISSUE
I am having a similar problem. If the battery is full I can watch videos with it pluged in and it stays at 100% but if it is not fully charged it discharges even if plugged in. It also seemes to take a lot longer to charge than it use to when not using it. My son has the same tablet and his charges faster than mine. We have several chargers and some will not charge at all on mine but his will charge with all of them. Any ideas what may be wrong?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:56 PM
- By senorsugar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:25 AM
- By senorsugar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:15 AM
- By apple man1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:47 AM