Difference between Kit Kat and Jellybean
I'm torn about which tablet I should get, because I really want a small one, I really want the notetaking capabilities of the note, but I love the AMOLED screen of the Galaxy tab S! I also like how the S lets you have two apps open at once and you can drag and drop things.
So my question is, when you update your note 8.0 to KitKat, does it give you the capability to do this with the software change? I noticed that the new version of the note 10.1 and the S both have the ability to do it and they're both on KitKat so maybe it's the software.
- 07-14-2014, 02:40 PM #2
- 07-14-2014, 03:24 PM #4
Re: Difference between Kit Kat and Jellybean
The Note 8.0 is a very capable tablet even with all the new ones out. I have found nothing to replace it so far. A new version like the Tab Pro 8.4 but with the S-Pen and its software would certainly entice me to upgrade, but that is another discussion.
- By John Mark Legiralde in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2015, 10:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:58 AM
- By stefoster in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:05 AM
- By Emmy Holloway in forum AT&T ATRIX ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:10 PM
- By longsightdon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:42 AM