No updated from IFA on Note 8 or a new Note 8

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Pretty bummed out that Sammy didn't announce anything in the 8 inch range... The Note 8 is the perfect size for me and was hoping they would at least release a new software version

Posted via Android Central App

furiousyellow

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
That is disappointing. Other than the 16GB internal storage and I wishing I'd opted for the LTE option, I love my Note 8.0. Wonder why they never brought the 32GB version to the U.S. I would have gladly forked over the extra $50 for more internal storage. Even after moving all my media to SD, I'm still constantly having to monitor remaining space and removing programs. Seems like Samsung and Google are constantly pushing out new, unremoveable apps too.

esiemens

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I was pretty disappointed as well. Checked out the Tab S 8.4 the other day, absolutely gorgeous screen, slim bezel, very stylish. Thing is, I like my current Note 8's large bezel, don't inadvertently touch the edge of the screen (but I am sure I could get over that with a Note S 8.4)

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I was pretty disappointed as well. Checked out the Tab S 8.4 the other day, absolutely gorgeous screen, slim bezel, very stylish. Thing is, I like my current Note 8's large bezel, don't inadvertently touch the edge of the screen (but I am sure I could get over that with a Note S 8.4)
Yeah I was Tempted by the s tab but want the s pen.

dudeeg

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Same here. 7" is just too small. 10" is already two-handed. 8" is perfect. The aspect ratio could be a bit different though (slightly wider)

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01