Name the Note 8

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Samsung the Resurrection

Nah, I still like "toy4x's" Post #52 - that IS perfect!!! "The Phoenix - dies in a show of fire and combustion... it then arises with new life from the ashes of its predecessor" - come on calicoat2010? You have to admit the Note 7 just gave the Note 8 this name?

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Nah, I still like "toy4x's" Post #52 - that IS perfect!!! "The Phoenix - dies in a show of fire and combustion... it then arises with new life from the ashes of its predecessor" - come on calicoat2010? You have to admit the Note 7 just gave the Note 8 this name?
I guess, but it just seems too simple, especially for ones that have seen the X-Men movies/comic books. It's got to stand out from its competitors.

I agree it goes with the fire and combustion of the Note 7 then the new Note 8 rises from the ashes. *Update* I just had a Harry Potter image pass through my mind remembering the Goblet of Fire.* that would be a fun name. Note 8 the Goblet of Fire or something similar.

Any name would be better than naming it the same after 10 years *cough Apple*, lol.

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
The Phoenix start up animation could be crazy...

Have a fire, then the phoenix coming out and fly at the screen emblazing the screen in white... Fade to black.. Where 2 burning eyes with SAMSUNG underneath remain.

Would be a much better startup than anything done before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol