Name the Note 8

budven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would be surprised if Samsung would continue to use the name NOTE due to the stigma attached to it. So what would you name the next version of the Note?

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I would be surprised if Samsung would continue to use the name NOTE due to the stigma attached to it. So what would you name the next version of the Note?

I don't think users of Notes will care. Anyone who doesn't know the difference among all the Samsung phones won't care either as they have no clue.

I would just keep it simple.

Samsung Galaxy N8
Samsung Galaxy S8
Etc.
I like the simplicity. N8.

But this might be a fun game to play.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
They have the S Series. They might do an N series. Samsung Galaxy N8, etc

Paravoz

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't think users of Notes will care. Anyone who doesn't know the difference among all the Samsung phones won't care either as they have no clue.

I like the simplicity. N8.

But this might be a fun game to play.

Even more simple is to drop galaxy and name it Samsung N8

More names:
Samsung Galaxy Write
Samsung GN8
Samsung Galaxy Pen

Samsung Universe series:
Samsung Universe N8/S8

Samsung Star series:
Samsung Star N8 or Samsung SN8/SS8
Samsung Star Capricorn N8

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Their should be a S8 ...S8 Active and S8 edge that has a pen....they have already been blurring the lines between the note and the edge phones all they need is +0.02 screen size and pen and boom you have a note....Iris scanner to spice it up

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the name matters. Samsung has so many phones, no one knows what the product names are anyway. The whole Samsung brand has been tarnished. They need to articulate a new product management strategy that emphasizes quality control.

donnajo62

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Well there is another problem with the name "Note 8". When the Note line was introduced, they made a couple of tablet size Notes. One of them was an 8" tablet that was named, wait for it...Note 8.0. So, do they reuse that name (obviously dropping the .0) or go another route?

Posted via the Android Central App