Note 8 leaks

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I do understand that the S8 and S8+ is on the horizons. But at what point this spring/summer can we start to expect the first rumors or leaks to start emerging? I'm going to pass up on the S8 series because I just picked up the S7 edge last month. I should be eligible for my JOD by Sept. if I chose to get the Note 8 assiming its not a $1,000 phone.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
It is FOLDABLE!!! lol it can only come with foldable s pen. Good luck with that crap.

Where the hell did you get "FOLDABLE"? I read the entire piece last night and didn't see foldable anywhere. When I saw you're comment, I went back and read it again just to be sure I hadn't missed something! Damned!

WOW - check the schematic picture like notefreak said in Post number 10 - I stand corrected!

Last edited:

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
Where the hell did you get "FOLDABLE"? I read the entire piece last night and didn't see foldable anywhere. When I saw you're comment, I went back and read it again just to be sure I hadn't missed something! Damned!

Have you ever seen a schetch with a vertical line at the middle at the screen drawn just for fun?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you ever seen a schetch with a vertical line at the middle at the screen drawn just for fun?

God, I hope you're wrong... 'cuz when you click on the picture, you can even see that there's two separate rounded corner rectangles making up the display (at that line... very faint, but there) Don't DO IT SAMSUNG!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith