Note 8 pictured

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, show that same picture with the SPen partially sticking out of it's silo instead of sitting beside an S8+ and there might be some believability!

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I think the SPen will not be part of the phone, separate.

Then why would Samsung even have a Note? Unless they wanted to get rid of it. Just have the S series.

This would mean every case would have a slot for it. Could be done. If rather have the spen with the phone. I like thin cases.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Then why would Samsung even have a Note? Unless they wanted to get rid of it. Just have the S series.

This would mean every case would have a slot for it. Could be done. If rather have the spen with the phone. I like thin cases.
I mean a separate accessory.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I can't see Samsung doing that with the S Pen..making it a separate accessory device means jts not really a Note. You can get a separate pen for the S8 series (though not the SPen) . The built in s pen is an integral part of the Note design, no matter what version

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
When this picture was first published it was clearly stated it is just a concept image. Now it is everywhere with news claiming it is a leak. LOL

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Jesus can they get AWAY from the Notes that are the width of the "S" phones?? Not everyone has these small kid sized hands. Some of us prefer the width of a "phablet".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol