6.32" display rumor

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Link doesn't work. Does this say 6.32" vs the 6.2" of the S8+ display and people are excited over .12"? If that's the case, I might seriously reconsider the S8+ for the long haul. Whatever they increase the screen size to, it should be by making it wider, no taller. It should be minimum 6.4" or 6.5" screen size. The current 5.7" would equate to approximately 6.4" with the onscreen navigation buttons. I think they can go bigger that that by just making it 5mm wider.

JoeInCT

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Nice. But i hope it is slightly wider than S8+ and not simply getting taller

I agree. Also wish everyone would get away from the diagonal size and instead talk about the height and width. 6" sounds good on paper until you realize that the width is narrow. Hoping the note is wider than the 8+.

HWM Merlin

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
I agree. Also wish everyone would get away from the diagonal size and instead talk about the height and width. 6" sounds good on paper until you realize that the width is narrow. Hoping the note is wider than the 8+.

Honestly, that is what has completely turned me off to the S8 and for that matter the S7 too. I'm 6'5 and have large hands, so when I held the new S8 plus, I was not a fan of how tall and narrow it was. I enjoy the width as well. I know that I am in the minority when it comes to that, but still would prefer a wider phone.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hope it's true. People have been begging for a 6"+ note for years now!

The display size seems so accurate, that it makes me believe its true. I would never expect the Note 8 to be smaller than the S8+ but when that's already 6.2" It made me wonder if going even bigger would happen :)

The larger screen will definitely be of benefit when it comes to using the stylus. I just hope it's a far bit wider than the S8+ because if we go taller, Developers are going to start making ruler apps lol.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
If it gets much wider then it won't fit in a shirt pocket. What, does everybody carry purses to hold their phones?

Calvin, the S8+ is 2.89" wide... how narrow are your shirt pockets man? They can add another 3/4" width to the Note 8 and it would still fit into the average Men's shirt pocket!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12