Things I would like to have in Note 8

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
That's the one major difference that people who aren't real Note users don't take into consideration when thinking about the size. Rarely would I use a Note with one hand - even if I wasn't using the SPen. Like you Nakrohtap, I've always thought of my Notes as more of a small tablet I guess!
A small tablet is pretty much what it felt like a few years ago. Now, everything is trending bigger and narrower. Hopefully, they can bring back some of the width and keep the Note a different type of device from the S series.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had two Note phones, and i usually kept it in my left hand, while holding the stylus in my right, or just typing with my right hand. Does that make me a "real" Note user?:p

I think I knew when I typed it that I shouldn't have! I wasn't trying to make it sound elitist in any way... just folks that use a Note as a Note more than a phone??? :cool:

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Ya know... now that you mention it, the Note 5 was actually plenty of screen. Somehow, with today's "More, more, more" revolution, I doubt you'll see it though!
What i mean is when you tap the home button 3 times for one handed mode?

Flamingolady

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Replaceable battery and an SD card, the negatives of my Note5. 128GB of storage if not an SD card. The current storage on my Note5 is a drawback, so if not more storage it will be a deal breaker.