05-26-2017 01:52 PM
54 123
tools
    Who is your provider?
    Telekom Slovenija if that tells you anything...
    04-29-2017 10:54 AM
    Official statement from the world:

jimd1050 likes this.
    04-29-2017 11:27 AM
    Cleaned up some off topic posts. If you see an issue with a post please report it or send me a PM to discuss it.

Thanks.
    04-29-2017 11:42 AM
    No there aren't, I can only buy one phone every two years with a single financing option. That is it. No leases here, I don't have a fat pay check, the bank won't lend money because I have a mortgage already and my provider will only let me buy one phone per two year contract with payment plans. Get it?
    Well depending on credit you can finance through Samsung and other ways if you truly wanted.. but if your credit won't allow it at the moment then the only real choice is to wait. Samsung always releases the S like first then the Note series a few months later.

It'll come.. in due time.
    04-29-2017 11:43 AM
    We did? Which is what, not to preorder and wait a few months to see if the new gadget is explosion free? I got over the fact that we are not getting anything, I just want the N8 soon.
    It didn't explode, it just caught on fire.
    05-13-2017 12:04 AM
    It didn't explode, it just caught on fire.
    Battery exploded, phone burnt - tomato, enchilada.
    msndrstood likes this.
    05-13-2017 12:31 AM
    I love enchiladas!
    jamezr, Aquila, jimd1050 and 1 others like this.
    05-13-2017 12:59 AM
    Did they release the program though? I haven't heard anything else about it. I also wrote to Samsung and asked if they would do anything and they said exactly what everyone else said, they gave us some money and we got to keep our free stuff. I really wish they would let us trade in our S7E's for Note 8's, I mean, we got these phones because there wasn't anything else out worth anything........
    I totally agree. I had every Note including the 7, and I was forced into the 7E which I absolutely hate with a passion. They should do something for us.
    05-13-2017 08:36 AM
    There is actually a difference
    05-13-2017 01:00 PM
    I totally agree. I had every Note including the 7, and I was forced into the 7E which I absolutely hate with a passion. They should do something for us.
    I've been running a damned S7 Active since they took my Replacement Note 7 and I'm over it... just get me the Note 8 - PLEASE! The hell with all the whining about what Samsung should do for us... it's OVER!!!!
    05-13-2017 01:01 PM
    I've been running a damned S7 Active since they took my Replacement Note 7 and I'm over it... just get me the Note 8 - PLEASE! The hell with all the whining about what Samsung should do for us... it's OVER!!!!
    I literally suffer every day with my broken Note4.
    zoomis likes this.
    05-13-2017 01:52 PM
    You should be extremely ecstatic when you do get your Note 8🤳🕺
    jimd1050 likes this.
    05-13-2017 02:00 PM
    You should be extremely ecstatic when you do get your Note 8
    If it is what I want, yes. If they mess it up somehow (like with crazy remote control like dimensions), I won't get it and I will be disappointed. That is why I wish there was at least some reliable info out there about what it will look like, what the specs will be... we are here in this forum and it now feels with all the concepts and wish lists like we are beating up a dead horse even though the horse was not even born yet.
    05-14-2017 12:35 AM
    If it is what I want, yes. If they mess it up somehow (like with crazy remote control like dimensions), I won't get it and I will be disappointed. That is why I wish there was at least some reliable info out there about what it will look like, what the specs will be... we are here in this forum and it now feels with all the concepts and wish lists like we are beating up a dead horse even though the horse was not even born yet.
    Some reliable information should start trickling in fairly soon. Right now we are all just having a little fun in the interim, accept for possibly you. It's all goodツ
    05-14-2017 03:16 AM
    I wouldn't trusted any concepts at this point. It's still way too early.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    05-14-2017 09:00 AM
    I wouldn't trusted any concepts at this point. It's still way too early.
    Agree not to trust any concepts. I mean, the Note 8 design is done and finalized by now, but the likelihood of any abnormal designs at this point is pretty unlikely.
    05-14-2017 09:07 AM
    Agree not to trust any concepts. I mean, the Note 8 design is done and finalized by now, but the likelihood of any abnormal designs at this point is pretty unlikely.
    Man, you just ruined my hopes of it having a curved handle.
    05-14-2017 09:27 AM
    Man, you just ruined my hopes of it having a curved handle.
    Nah, I haven't seen a Note 8, so can't say whether it does or not.
    05-14-2017 09:31 AM
    Nah, I haven't seen a Note 8, so can't say whether it does or not.
    I was just joking. I don't want it to have a curved handle, no siree Bobツ
    Aquila and notefreak like this.
    05-14-2017 09:36 AM
    Yes, it has to be finalized so lets finally see it
    05-14-2017 10:39 AM
    Yes, it has to be finalized so lets finally see it
    What, and spoil DJ Koh's fun at the Official Introduction? Come on Notefreak... :-)
    LineKill likes this.
    05-14-2017 01:26 PM
    I know when I got the Note 7, Verizon was doing the annual upgrade program where you could upgrade after a year as long as 50% of the device was paid for. After the fiasco, I settled (kicking and screaming) on a S7E and fought them tooth and nail on the annual upgrade. The rep told me I could do the upgrade in a year as long as the 50% rule applied. I have it in writing too so but I expect some push back when the time comes for the Note 8.

I remember reading about this "upgrade" program Samsung was talking about right after the fires were put out - they mentioned something about an upgrade deal but as others have said - not a word since. But hey, we were refunded so that works too.
    05-21-2017 08:39 AM
    I know when I got the Note 7, Verizon was doing the annual upgrade program where you could upgrade after a year as long as 50% of the device was paid for. After the fiasco, I settled (kicking and screaming) on a S7E and fought them tooth and nail on the annual upgrade. The rep told me I could do the upgrade in a year as long as the 50% rule applied. I have it in writing too so but I expect some push back when the time comes for the Note 8.

I remember reading about this "upgrade" program Samsung was talking about right after the fires were put out - they mentioned something about an upgrade deal but as others have said - not a word since. But hey, we were refunded so that works too.
    With Verizon you do not even have to wait a full year. After 30 days you can upgrade at any time, you just have to pay off 50% of the phone.
    05-21-2017 12:30 PM
    Lmao!! Man my Note Edge is doing some funky stuff these days. But in its defense, it has fallen in a river, and been ran over by a car and still trucking lol.
    05-21-2017 03:41 PM
    All things being equal i was treated pretty well. Did the pre-order for the note 7, had to turn that one in (kept all the extras, pen, charger etc...) , they sent me a new one. Then the second recall happened and my carrier refunded my payments and stopped charging me for the note 7 i had. I kept that note 7 until the end of January and finally sent it back to Samsung (once again kept the pen, charger etc...) and they sent me a check for the full price of the phone plus some additional money for the two cases i had bought.

At that point i just used an old iPhone 5s with a slightly broken screen ($100 off of facebook yard sale) and waited for the S8+. I now have the S8+ and i might keep it or sell it and jump back to the Note line.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    05-25-2017 01:08 PM
54 123