T-Mobile is sure advancing rapidly. I wonder how long they can keep this up. If you're on T-Mobile and waiting for the Note 8, things are getting even more promising.

Things keep adding up which are making the Note 8 look even more promising. I believe it's going to be much more than just an S8 with an S-Pen!

If you are not already on T-Mobile would you consider switching just to take full advantage of what the Note 8 may have to offer?

Another wonderful article written by Daniel Bader of Android Central.

Galaxy Note 8 could be T-Mobile's coverage secret weapon this fall | Android Central
    04-26-2017 09:08 AM
    I didn't know the 600 mHz was going to be live that fast, that's pretty crazy. I'm really hoping that means T-Mobile might start existing in my area.
    LineKill likes this.
    04-26-2017 09:11 AM
    I didn't know the 600 mHz was going to be live that fast, that's pretty crazy. I'm really hoping that means T-Mobile might start existing in my area.
    Yeah, a long time Verizon user here, been eying T-Mobile myself. They have excellent coverage here where I am at. This, hopefully, will help with the places I go as well.

This is only ~10 MHz of the ~31 MHz that they had won.
    04-26-2017 09:19 AM
    T-Mobile is sure advancing rapidly. I wonder how long they can keep this up. If you're on T-Mobile and waiting for the Note 8, things are getting even more promising.

Another wonderful article written by Daniel Bader of Android Central.

Galaxy Note 8 could be T-Mobile's coverage secret weapon this fall | Android Central
    I'm still on the Note 4. The wait is killing me!!!

I wonder if the 600mhz will have any noticeable improvement in the Houston area?
    notefreak likes this.
    04-26-2017 09:22 AM
    I'm still on the Note 4. The wait is killing me!!!

I wonder if the 600mhz will have any noticeable improvement in the Houston area?
    I hear you... my Note 4 has a crack on the screen too. It is all driving me bananas. And I have just found out I can get the LG G6 for a really nice price on contract.
    ubigred likes this.
    04-26-2017 11:24 AM
    I hear you... my Note 4 has a crack on the screen too. It is all driving me bananas. And I have just found out I can get the LG G6 for a really nice price on contract.
    Band 71 on the Note 8 made the wait much worse. Maybe I should get the S8+ on Jump. Then Jump to the Note 8?
    04-26-2017 11:32 AM
    Band 71 on the Note 8 made the wait much worse. Maybe I should get the S8+ on Jump. Then Jump to the Note 8?
    Do you mean JOD? Where you can trade in 3 times in a year.
    Jump you have to pay off 50% of your current phone on contract.
    04-26-2017 04:57 PM
    Do you mean JOD? Where you can trade in 3 times in a year.
    Jump you have to pay off 50% of your current phone on contract.
    JUMP!
    04-26-2017 05:09 PM