What do you think of this Note 8 concept?

valglbgl

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Oh I really am so ready for a new Note. I miss my note. I have an LG V20 and while its ok, its just ok. Can't wait to hear more.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I really hope this is true @jamezr! This would mean the fingerprint sensor would be embedded into the display. As much as I like the S8+, I really do not like where the FPS is located. In fact I think it is an awful placement! It may work good and you may get used to it, but it is in a really bad place. So let's cross our fingers mate🤞

I am pretty sure about the dual camera and I can live with everything else. I am just worried about that dang FPSツ

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I really hope this is true @jamezr! This would mean the fingerprint sensor would be embedded into the display. As much as I like the S8+, I really do not like where the FPS is located. In fact I think it is an awful placement! It may work good and you may get used to it, but it is in a really bad place. So let's cross our fingers mate🤞
Yep my thoughts too. I really love my S8+. But the FPS is not placed very well IMHO. But in the front under the display would be heaven!!

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Do you guys think this is in the 18.5:9 size ratio?

It looks like the same ratio as the S8+ to me...

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8-Dummy-02.jpg

DARKSTARR

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
If this is really what its going to look like I'm in . I have to say it's stunning I can't wait to see all the spec's that I've read about so far If half comes out to be reality this has got to be a hands down top of list NEED.WANT,MUST HAVE \,,/(òÓ,)\,,/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12