Rubber edges on Note8? LOL!!!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
This is the most bizzare Note8 rumor I have read yet:

New Leaked Renders of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Appears Online

Read that paragraph again folks - the "Rubber Edges" piece is referring to the S8 Active, not the Note 8! That follows the entire "Active" line - they all have rubber crash protection. I am holding an S7 Active right now!

"While customers elsewhere may be able to purchase the Galaxy S8 Active through channels such as eBay and Amazon... What are the rumored features and specifications? ...It will more than likely feature rubber protection around its edges, making it both larger and heavier than the Galaxy S8. Regarding the release date of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it can be said that the phablet is going to come out in the second half of the year..." He should have started a new paragraph where he says "Regarding the release date of..." that's what screws everyone up!!!

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
Read that paragraph again folks - the "Rubber Edges" piece is referring to the S8 Active, not the Note 8! That follows the entire "Active" line - they all have rubber crash protection. I am holding an S7 Active right now!

"While customers elsewhere may be able to purchase the Galaxy S8 Active through channels such as eBay and Amazon... What are the rumored features and specifications? ...It will more than likely feature rubber protection around its edges, making it both larger and heavier than the Galaxy S8. Regarding the release date of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it can be said that the phablet is going to come out in the second half of the year..." He should have started a new paragraph where he says "Regarding the release date of..." that's what screws everyone up!!!

Ahhhh, thanks! English not being my first language does that to me.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh, thanks! English not being my first language does that to me.

It's not your fault - it's the guy that wrote the article. Like I said:

"While customers elsewhere may be able to purchase the Galaxy S8 Active through channels such as eBay and Amazon, we recommend you very carefully check the frequency bands supported or it could form a very expensive paperweight. It is open only to users in the U.S., and there are 200,000 of these kits available, so it is advisable to act fast if you're interested. What are the rumoured features and specifications? It will more than likely feature rubber protection around its edges, making it both larger and heavier than the Galaxy S8.

Regarding the release date of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it can be said that the phablet is going to come out in the second half of the year IFA 2017 although there is still no official statement on that as well. Additionally, Samsung will also include a 64GB microSD card to expand upon the built-in storage. The recently launched Galaxy S8 is considered the best Android device at present."

Doesn't that work better?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez