New Note 8 leak video shows front glass...

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Not a good video, is that curved screen? I don't see Samsung giving up on the curved screen. And it does look wider, that's a bad thing unless you always have 2 hands available to use a phone.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't look curved. And I'm pretty sure they're going to keep the aspect ratio the same. I don't think that's it. Just me though.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Definitely looks wider....and that's what I want. It looks massive. I love what I'm seeing so far. Hope this is true.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Not a good video, is that curved screen? I don't see Samsung giving up on the curved screen. And it does look wider, that's a bad thing unless you always have 2 hands available to use a phone.

NOT a bad thing... a Note thing!!! :) Plenty of real estate for drawing and scrolling around with the SPen... like a Note is supposed to be!

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me or is the one in the hand different from the one on the table. I think the one in the hand is not the Note 8 because it's flat and seems too large but the one on the table could be it.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The S and Note shouldn't be the same. The Note needs to stand apart from the S series and not be on the same upgrade path.

Zachary Boddy

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I don't see why it would be an issue if it was bigger. The Note series has always been bigger than the S series. More real estate for the S Pen. I will say, however, that I think Samsung needs a "mini" flagship in the S series that features the same design but with a more manageable 5.5" screen or something along those lines. I've seen a lot of people dissing the S8 duo just because of their size.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Too massive. I hope it's not. Toooo big. I have S8 Plus now and loving it.

I was holding the S8 Plus just a couple days ago and I actually preferred the wider screen compared to the standard Galaxy S8. 😃 Will be interesting to see just how much wider the Note 8 will be. Will definitely make things nice when using the S-pen. More realestate to write on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol