Galaxy Note Edge

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note edge

If these phones have identical specs and identical thicknesses, the excitement will be dimmed when we find out Verizon won't carry the Edge.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Same specs in two phones that needs to be just one. But it seems the edge only has one side curved. Smh why not two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see how cases are made for the Edge because it seems as if one side will be left open.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

Happy to see we have choices. But I'll be moving to a 4 from a 3.no edge. Too bizarre. Maybe next year.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Same specs in two phones that needs to be just one. But it seems the edge only has one side curved. Smh why not two?

I DON'T WANT the Edge ... I doubt I am the only one who doesn't want it. I would be more likely to buy the new iPhone if it comes out in 5.5 inches then the Note Edge

People want choice and it is stupid to take it away

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

I DON'T WANT the Edge ... I doubt I am the only one who doesn't want it. I would be more likely to buy the new iPhone if it comes out in 5.5 inches then the Note Edge

People want choice and it is stupid to take it away

That's your opinion smh. There is always CHOICE. It's called buying a g3 or an m8 or the new moto nexus or the new moto x etc!!! I would rather have one product of samsung. Not a billion versions that will follow this release lol. But I would like the edge to have two curved sides please....

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

That's your opinion smh. There is always CHOICE. It's called buying a g3 or an m8 or the new moto nexus or the new moto x etc!!! I would rather have one product of samsung. Not a billion versions that will follow this release lol. But I would like the edge to have two curved sides please....

You Just said

"Same specs in two phones that needs to be just one. But it seems the edge only has one side curved. Smh why not two? "

I don't want the Edge and I bet i am not the only one what dont you understand in that comment? Samsung would be alienating their customers who DON'T want it

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

You Just said

"Same specs in two phones that needs to be just one. But it seems the edge only has one side curved. Smh why not two? "

I don't want the Edge and I bet i am not the only one what dont you understand in that comment? Samsung would be alienating their customers who DON'T want it

Next..... Lol

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

They said only select markets will be available, U.S probably won't get the edge

I read an article from Android Central that listed all the major US Carriers including Verizon. So we will see it.

" The Note Edge will be available on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon later this year (sorry, nothing more specific is known). Pricing wasn't immediately announced by the carriers. As for color choices, we're looking at just black and white for this one."

Taken from the bottom of the article. http://m.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-edge-hands

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

BBGary

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

I wonder when they would be available in Canada? I know one thing for sure - any of these phones would move me back from Blackberry to Android(Samsung). I had Note I, but instead of getting Note II i got blackberry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa