Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note Edge

To debut with note 4

According to talk Android
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear 2

Default Re: Galaxy Note edge

If these phones have identical specs and identical thicknesses, the excitement will be dimmed when we find out Verizon won't carry the Edge.

Smh the note 4 should have had the screen of the edge. Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cnotes2019 View Post
    Smh the note 4 should have had the screen of the edge. Damn

Why? I don't want it ... That is why they offer 2 new phones
    21stNow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Closingracer View Post
    Why? I don't want it ... That is why they offer 2 new phones
    Same specs in two phones that needs to be just one. But it seems the edge only has one side curved. Smh why not two?

Same specs in two phones that needs to be just one. But it seems the edge only has one side curved. Smh why not two?

I would like to see how cases are made for the Edge because it seems as if one side will be left open.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Happy to see we have choices. But I'll be moving to a 4 from a 3.no edge. Too bizarre. Maybe next year.
    Thanked by:
    Closingracer likes this.

I DON'T WANT the Edge ... I doubt I am the only one who doesn't want it. I would be more likely to buy the new iPhone if it comes out in 5.5 inches then the Note Edge

People want choice and it is stupid to take it away

Global Posts
    20,730 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Mod note: Moved form Note 4 to Note Edge forums

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

I DON'T WANT the Edge ... I doubt I am the only one who doesn't want it. I would be more likely to buy the new iPhone if it comes out in 5.5 inches then the Note Edge

People want choice and it is stupid to take it away
    That's your opinion smh. There is always CHOICE. It's called buying a g3 or an m8 or the new moto nexus or the new moto x etc!!! I would rather have one product of samsung. Not a billion versions that will follow this release lol. But I would like the edge to have two curved sides please....

That's your opinion smh. There is always CHOICE. It's called buying a g3 or an m8 or the new moto nexus or the new moto x etc!!! I would rather have one product of samsung. Not a billion versions that will follow this release lol. But I would like the edge to have two curved sides please....

You Just said

"Same specs in two phones that needs to be just one. But it seems the edge only has one side curved. Smh why not two? "

I don't want the Edge and I bet i am not the only one what dont you understand in that comment? Samsung would be alienating their customers who DON'T want it

You Just said

"Same specs in two phones that needs to be just one. But it seems the edge only has one side curved. Smh why not two? "

I don't want the Edge and I bet i am not the only one what dont you understand in that comment? Samsung would be alienating their customers who DON'T want it
    Next..... Lol

Next..... Lol

It is talking like a brick wall to you anyways :P

They said only select markets will be available, U.S probably won't get the edge

Quote Originally Posted by icellphones32 View Post
    They said only select markets will be available, U.S probably won't get the edge
    I read an article from Android Central that listed all the major US Carriers including Verizon. So we will see it.

" The Note Edge will be available on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon later this year (sorry, nothing more specific is known). Pricing wasn't immediately announced by the carriers. As for color choices, we're looking at just black and white for this one."

Taken from the bottom of the article. http://m.androidcentral.com/samsung-...ote-edge-hands

icellphones32 likes this.

T-mobile has come out and said Note 4 in October

and

Note Edge in "Fall"

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

I wonder when they would be available in Canada? I know one thing for sure - any of these phones would move me back from Blackberry to Android(Samsung). I had Note I, but instead of getting Note II i got blackberry

*Coming early next year: Galaxy Note Edge (Lefty Edition)*
    getnobiggi likes this.

Actually, sprint is carrying all of them

Posted via Android Central App
    msndrstood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG YOLO View Post
    *Coming early next year: Galaxy Note Edge (Lefty Edition)*
    It may be just me but it seems like the Edge would be easier to use in the right hand instead of the left.
    T-Mobile G1-->Motorola Backflip-->Samsung Captivate-->Motorola Atrix-->Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX-->LG Nexus 4-->Samsung Galaxy Note 2-->Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I would like to see how cases are made for the Edge because it seems as if one side will be left open.

It certainly seems as if closing the side would defeat the purpose, but isn't that the same issue as with a screen in general? An Otterbox Defender will surround the back and side of the phone with a raised lip so that, hopefully, if it falls screen down, the glass won't directly impact the ground. I imagine they'd do the same with the edge of the Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by monsieurms View Post
    It certainly seems as if closing the side would defeat the purpose, but isn't that the same issue as with a screen in general? An Otterbox Defender will surround the back and side of the phone with a raised lip so that, hopefully, if it falls screen down, the glass won't directly impact the ground. I imagine they'd do the same with the edge of the Edge.
    Yes, but the edge is going to make one side of the case very thin and may not grip properly.

monsieurms likes this.

They're offering both the Edge, for people who want it, and the Note 4, for people who don't want the Edge. How does that alienate anyone? You seem to think no one should offer any device that doesn't suit you. Hint: the world's not all about you.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    They're offering both the Edge, for people who want it, and the Note 4, for people who don't want the Edge. How does that alienate anyone? You seem to think no one should offer any device that doesn't suit you. Hint: the world's not all about you.
    The poster I quoted only wanted the edge....
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4- t-mobile
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 32GB Wifi
    Apple iPad Air 2 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3- T-mobile
    Nexus 5 32GB
    Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T
    Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket AT&T
    iPhone 4 AT&T
    iPhone 3GS AT&T

The poster I quoted only wanted the edge....
    Fine, but I still don't see how offering two devices alienates anyone. l Maybe I don't understand what you were trying to say.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast