Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Will the Note Edge come to the US

I am on Note 2 and ripe for an upgrade and although I've been waiting for the Note 4, seeing the Edge, I'd certainly consider it, if the reviews are ok after it's released.

Question is, if the Note Edge going to be released in the US and if it's going to be carried by VZW.

Default Re: Will the Note Edge come to the US

Quote Originally Posted by SHIVA77 View Post
    I am on Note 2 and ripe for an upgrade and although I've been waiting for the Note 4, seeing the Edge, I'd certainly consider it, if the reviews are ok after it's released.

Question is, if the Note Edge going to be released in the US and if it's going to be carried by VZW.
    Yes, the Note Edge will in fact be coming to the US, but it is currently unknown when! And yes it will be carried by VZW
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,763 Global Posts

Technobuffalo said yes and They have said in the "Fall" So expect it late October early novemeber? I guess after the Note 4 is released
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

the curve looks really hot. the question is which one end up being more practical in the long run the 4 or the edge. We'll see. I am glad Samsung got the Edge out this year.
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,763 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SHIVA77 View Post
    the curve looks really hot. the question is which one end up being more practical in the long run the 4 or the edge. We'll see. I am glad Samsung got the Edge out this year.
    Note 4 imo ... Edge i just view it as a scratched up screen 6 months later lol

This edge has me on edge. I'm really curious to get my hands on it. I love new tech and want to be an early adopter. The only trump card for me is if vzw gets the moto nexus x. I currently have the toro but am reluctant to part with it because I'm not ready to give up my crashflashing addiction.

Look at Verizon website, they show both Note 4 and Edge coming soon!!!!

Note 2