When will the Note Edge get an Android L upgrade?

NoNoiPhone4me

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I realize that no one knows the answer to this question yet but I thought to start this thread as a focal point for all rumors and hearsay on the topic. For me, although I think the Note Edge may be interesting, I'm not interested in upgrading to any new phone at the moment until Android L is released.

(And I'll also be honest and add that once Android L is released, I might not be interested in any phone with a 32-bit processor but I may be getting a little bit [further] ahead of myself here.)

Anyway, just thought people could add whatever they've heard or are hoping for stock and from the different carriers here. Have at it!

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I bet it will be a couple months after the 4 gets updated.

I don't hold on to phones long enough for the 32 vs 64 debate. I will probably get the regular note 4 and replace that in a year.

NoNoiPhone4me

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I bet it will be a couple months after the 4 gets updated.

I don't hold on to phones long enough for the 32 vs 64 debate. I will probably get the regular note 4 and replace that in a year.

You're probably right but I'm hoping against hope that with the relative delay in the release of the Note edge, Samsung will initially release it with Android L. Hey, the Note Edge is supposed to be their "premium" device, after all.

But yes, I do realize that I am hoping against hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888