Double curved Edge display on Samsung S6 and Note 5?

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
You thought the Note Edge was a one off experiment? Think again.

Based on rumors, Samsung is planning to go all Edge display by next year.

Would you buy a Galaxy S6 with a dual-edge curved display?
Samsung is apparently going to start using curved screens everywhere, as per recent comments of its chief designer, in order to set itself firmly apart from the competition, and combat the unforgiving profit slump that resulted this year in the face of increasing competition.

ahmad12

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
You thought the Note Edge was a one off experiment? Think again.

Based on rumors, Samsung is planning to go all Edge display by next year.

Would you buy a Galaxy S6 with a dual-edge curved display?

That will be difficult to use if side edges are touch then you will be accidentally opening apps like crazy unless somehow Samsung comes up with a way the software can tell the difference between opening an app and accidentally opening one but that would be cool.

LuckySurge

May 13, 2011
Visit site
That will be difficult to use if side edges are touch then you will be accidentally opening apps like crazy unless somehow Samsung comes up with a way the software can tell the difference between opening an app and accidentally opening one but that would be cool.

I've been using my Note edge for over a week now, and I have not had one issue with accidently opening an app on the side menu. I've purposely tried to tap an icon with my Palm and the sides of my finger.... no issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol