Edge Case

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I think I had that exact case for my Note 2. I never found it for my Note 3 but always liked it. Nice and thin with nice grippy texture.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if I'm missing any other posts about the UAG Maverick Case for the Note Edge. Just got mine yesterday. It is pretty impressive in looks, quality and fit.But I expected nothing less since I use their cases for all of my phones. I do have a slightly used Note Edge Case-Mate POP case if anyone wants one half price, since I'm sticking with the UAG.
Some pics:

5667db56f6b209a767e1da4199e39452.jpg

7f11c7bfe594eafab1d35b86c1fce95c.jpg

8331b333d788aacce4a9c87a2d12a7df.jpg

46353af3248b02f905e9cb4622dffa1f.jpg

9d3b81e25ad83bd6360dedb9d19362cf.jpg

Last edited:

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
The Urban Armor case looks a little bit much for me. I like simple slim cases that provide a grip and some protection.

I just ordered this one for 5.49 AccessoryGeeks.com | Orange Slim Protective Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge | Free Shipping!

I'll post a review when I get it.

I agree with you in that I don't want anything that changes the look and feel of my device.

Especially a case that adds bulk, weight, and you need tools to put it on or take it off :-(

Posted via the Android Central App

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if I'm missing any other posts about the UAG Maverick Case for the Note Edge. Just got mine yesterday. It is pretty impressive in looks, quality and fit.But I expected nothing less since I use their cases for all of my phones. I do have a slightly used Note Edge Case-Mate POP case if anyone wants one half price, since I'm sticking with the UAG.
Some pics:

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/29/5667db56f6b209a767e1da4199e39452.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/29/7f11c7bfe594eafab1d35b86c1fce95c.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/29/8331b333d788aacce4a9c87a2d12a7df.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/29/46353af3248b02f905e9cb4622dffa1f.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/29/9d3b81e25ad83bd6360dedb9d19362cf.jpg

Damn that. I dont care about bulk. Just protecting my phone. Mine will be here Tuesday.

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Damn that. I dont care about bulk. Just protecting my phone. Mine will be here Tuesday.

You won't be disappointed. It's honestly not bulky at all for a full protection case. The Incipio and CaseMate models at AT&T are both bulkier with less protection than this one. The bumper below the Edge glass is the widest point, but also a huge safety feature. The corners are nicely protected, but you never notice them and I already had my first drop and bounced the phone off the upper left corner on my concrete garage floor with no effect whatsoever. Wasn't thrilled that it happened but was amazed how the case handled it without any drama. I used to use those thin rubberized cases for my other Notes. They do stop scratches and some impacts if you are lucky. But I cracked a Note 3 screen with one on a minor drop onto a hardwood floor. $200 for that insurance co-pay and the aggravation of a cracked screen for a week. Since that, I swear by UAG.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
You won't be disappointed. It's honestly not bulky at all for a full protection case. The Incipio and CaseMate models at AT&T are both bulkier with less protection than this one. The bumper below the Edge glass is the widest point, but also a huge safety feature. The corners are nicely protected, but you never notice them and I already had my first drop and bounced the phone off the upper left corner on my concrete garage floor with no effect whatsoever. Wasn't thrilled that it happened but was amazed how the case handled it without any drama. I used to use those thin rubberized cases for my other Notes. They do stop scratches and some impacts if you are lucky. But I cracked a Note 3 screen with one on a minor drop onto a hardwood floor. $200 for that insurance co-pay and the aggravation of a cracked screen for a week. Since that, I swear by UAG.

Good stuff. I have always been an Otterbox fan. Have an Armor series case on my S3. You know the case that's waterproof and dust proof? Can drop it from the second floor balcony and the phone won't get a scratch (I tried it).

Wanna hear the irony in that? Had had the phone for about a year. Took it it out the case to pull the battery to reset the phone and guess what? Dropped the phone from a height of about three feet on my kitchen floor. Cracked the entire screen but the phone still works. For me, the bulkier the better. I could care less about aesthetics and I had never heard of UAG until I got this phone.

Typeralex

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys new here to the forum. Just wanted to chime in but I found on ebay a body glove case. I should get it tomorrow and let you all know how it is.

redhat1001

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to pass along a "workaround". Like many of you,i wear my phone with a holster, but as we see, holsters are not currently available till the end of the month. So I pieced together the following case and holster, and they work great together: <br />
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...6alt%3Dweb%26id%3D371181814373&token=y0LiKWSU<br />
<br />
BLACK RUBBERIZED HARD SNAP-ON CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE EDGE <br />
<br />
Evecase Galaxy Note 4 Case, 2-in-1 ROBUST Dual Layer Rugged Holster... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NHM86YU...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4099767<br/>

Sammytheorangutan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I gave in and bought a UAG case. Got it today. Not a big fan of the opaque "color" but I don't want to destroy an almost $1000 phone, either. If UAG comes out with a black case, I might get one.

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered the UAG case although I don't like the flashy look and bulk of it. However there really is not much choice at this point. Like you, I want to protect this phone.. I also, have a slim rubber cheap case coming that I found online last week and it still is not here.. Need something/anything at this point.

The phone is so big I discovered it falls out of my workout sweats pocket quite easily. Fortunately, the health club has rubber padded carpet flooring so no damage. It fell out a second time when I slipped into the same pocket while sitting at my kitchen table 2 feet onto my hardwood floor, no damage. I need to get out of the habit of using it in those pockets until I find new gym attire with deeper pockets!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463