Size Difference

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi I am considering a Note Edge in September and I am curious has anyone that switched from a Note 4 to a Edge
noticied a size difference or it is just something being carried on about by the reviewers. Thanks for your help

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I have looked at the pictures and picked up both at AT&T but I was hoping that someone who had actually made the move between the 2 felt that there as a difference maybe while multitasking did they feel they lost a lot of workspace on the phone

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I own both phones and the size difference when holding them is not noticeable, in my opinion anyway.

I have not used the Note 4 in two weeks since owning the Edge because I really like the functionality of the side panel.

But prior to purchasing the Edge the Note 4 was just as easy to hold.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I own both phones and the size difference when holding them is not noticeable, in my opinion anyway.

I have not used the Note 4 in two weeks since owning the Edge because I really like the functionality of the side panel.

But prior to purchasing the Edge the Note 4 was just as easy to hold.

Posted via the Android Central App

I think the OP was also interested in how the screen difference feels... the Edge does have a slightly smaller panel than the Note 4, doesn't it? Can you comment on that, please?

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
what I am trying to find out is if you have used both phones have you been bothered by the difference in screen size when multi-tasking? I had a stroke in my eye so I usually use a larger than normal font for emails and if possible also in the browser so my eyes are not over strained

redhat1001

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've had both and yes the note 4 screen is bigger, but when you factor in that the note 4 has a permanent row of apps at the bottom (phone, messages ...etc), the screens are a wash, plus the edge darkens when using a app, to not interfere with the main display. Just my 2¢. Both phones are awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01