Edge Panels & Apps (links included)

Android Cent

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
All "Galaxy Apps" edge apps and panels that I can access have been uploaded to HERE. Please upload any that I don't have, so that I can add them into this folder. Thanks!

Last edited:

Android Cent

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Quick Contacts For Note Edge {panel}

added.

I1fgi6vJgQI7mvnbjEQbGTZhn7NzRRmKFlM8-P6IGDc7BJMBejBmlPncXdVRU1aJuKbb=h900-rw

UpvUiWoXZnM764gsz7xAM9ilA_wxNXGpBdNj98xFv7DC_uBvSeRxLwy-YWcaDmanGg=h900-rw

CMi_iJH4-ApJ2qLTsWnoBrKhUgQS3-VUrAtLrpF7geBm6-1ZtqP-6TjvwPaQn-FzYxc=h900-rw

Last edited:

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Android Cent

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Can I actually select one from the different phone numbers I for a contact? For example, if I have four phone numbers for my wife (who lives internationally apart from me for now) can I select the one of four numbers I have in her contact card? If so, I am in, but I have a feeling the app does not allow me to select a preferred or favorite number.

I believe the app will select the number that you have marked as the default number for a contact. You select the default number for a contact in your phone's standard contact app (not in the "Quick Contacts for Note Edge" app) by opening the contact then long pressing on the preferred number. It will then give you the option to "Mark as default". If you do not have any number marked as default for a contact then I think the "Quick Contacts for Note Edge" app just selects the first one listed.

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I believe the app will select the number that you have marked as the default number for a contact. You select the default number for a contact in your phone's standard contact app (not in the "Quick Contacts for Note Edge" app) by opening the contact then long pressing on the preferred number. It will then give you the option to "Mark as default". If you do not have any number marked as default for a contact then I think the "Quick Contacts for Note Edge" app just selects the first one listed.

Thanks so much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34