question about skinomi screenprotector

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have orderd a skinomi screenprotector.
I had seen how they do it on the Phone but i am affraid i wil damage my Phone if i dop the wet stuff on the screenprotector and then on my Phone and i had to many from that stuff and that the Phone is to wet and damaged and does nothing anymore

And the edge same me also difficult to do

if it goes wrong and don,t stay on the screen i haven,t got a screenprotector at all

who knows if it wreally can damage my Phone i mean the wetstuf.

and can i remove the screenprotector if it is not wel done on the Phone and do it again on the Phone

i hope someone can help me

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have orderd a skinomi screenprotector.
I had seen how they do it on the Phone but i am affraid i wil damage my Phone if i dop the wet stuff on the screenprotector and then on my Phone and i had to many from that stuff and that the Phone is to wet and damaged and does nothing anymore

And the edge same me also difficult to do

if it goes wrong and don,t stay on the screen i haven,t got a screenprotector at all

who knows if it wreally can damage my Phone i mean the wetstuf.

and can i remove the screenprotector if it is not wel done on the Phone and do it again on the Phone

i hope someone can help me

Do not even use it. Send It back. I bought the full body kit and it was so stupid. The screen protector makes the screen very hard to swipe on. The edge screen portion of the screen protector scratches super easy. It's not worth the money

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.✒✒

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I have it on my phone, the screen protector not full body. I don't like it. but not going to waste money on trying different types. There is a rumor that the tempered glass shield should be released sometime this month. As far as damaging the phone, all I can say is... It is possible if you over do it. I didn't have any problems, any little air bubbles I couldn't squeeze out disappeared in a day or two. Just keep a tissue when applying it to get the excess moister off before it gets into things, and squeeze the water away from the button.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have it on my phone, the screen protector not full body. I don't like it. but not going to waste money on trying different types. There is a rumor that the tempered glass shield should be released sometime this month. As far as damaging the phone, all I can say is... It is possible if you over do it. I didn't have any problems, any little air bubbles I couldn't squeeze out disappeared in a day or two. Just keep a tissue when applying it to get the excess moister off before it gets into things, and squeeze the water away from the button.

I was not implying my edge screen was scratched during installation, the screen protector was.

--- Sent from my fantastic Note Edge--- "IT'S NOTE A GIMMICK, THEY JUST HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US!!!!!!"✒✒

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Do not even use it. Send It back. I bought the full body kit and it was so stupid. The screen protector makes the screen very hard to swipe on. The edge screen portion of the screen protector scratches super easy. It's not worth the money

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.✒✒

oh thanks for your answer but the screenprotector is coming from out of europe and i live in the Netherlands so i must pay a lot of shippingcost
i trow it away and don,t use it
thanks for warning me

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

thanks for your answer
i had written that i wil trow it away and i wil waight for the tempered glass screenprotector it is much easyier to put it on the screen thank you

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I was not implying my edge screen was scratched during installation, the screen protector was.

--- Sent from my fantastic Note Edge--- "IT'S NOTE A GIMMICK, THEY JUST HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US!!!!!!"✒✒

Chris i think with damage he/she means that if i do to much liquid on my screen that my screen wil damaged by that i am not sure afcorse

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Chris i think with damage he/she means that if i do to much liquid on my screen that my screen wil damaged by that i am not sure afcorse

Agreed. I do not use any "wet" application screen protectors. To much risk. Tempered glass should be released sometime this month according to a few manufactures.

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
thanks and i wil look for a tempered glass
until i can buy one
i hope so i had it on my note 3 it was perfect to put on the Phone witch i like i am a lkllittle bit clumbsy and have a lot of difficulty to put it on and by temperred glass is much easier to put on

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance