What does Cocktail Bar Service do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
With my Note 4, I'd take it off the charger at 9, get up at 5 and only drained 5 percent. With my Edge, I'm draining 15 percent. I use blocking mode at night and use power saver. I'm trying to figure out what's causing the larger drain in standby mode and Cocktail Bar Service seems to be the culprit. I don't want to put the phone in Airplane mode, because I do need to be able to receive calls from the list I allowed on blocking mode.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Not using the case at all. If I can disable it without affecting other things, I will. I did do a Google search but not a search of the forum.

Igor Isaev

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm, I don't have energy saving. I have power saving, but it's not an option there.

Sorry, I have Russian menu. Go to Power saving menu. Find there Cocktailbar service icon. If it is there, push it and go to Stop or remove Apps ("Apps info" button) and push Stop.

Last edited:

1234Girls

Jul 7, 2016
Visit site
Ok so I'm not very smart phone savy buy my boyfriend is. Anyways I have found on my phone muti. Documents starting with this......"mySERVICE com.samsung.vvm/.service.VmailDebugService 1e79cf39 pid=30240
Client:
VmailDebugService"
So I guessING he has can access my phone from his. Can some help explain this to me and tell me how to get it off.
Thanks

Citizen Enchantress

Aug 2, 2017
Visit site
Ok so I'm not very smart phone savy buy my boyfriend is. Anyways I have found on my phone muti. Documents starting with this......"mySERVICE com.samsung.vvm/.service.VmailDebugService 1e79cf39 pid=30240
Client:
VmailDebugService"
So I guessING he has can access my phone from his. Can some help explain this to me and tell me how to get it off.
Thanks

No need to worry. Its a data file, that's part of your Voicemail application. More specifically, it's either an executable apk debugging tool or it is the text file of the debugging log. Unless you plan on using developer tools and tweaking your system, there's no need to mess with these files. Not knowing exactly what part of the voicemail file that you are trying to force close or uninstall could potentially wipe out the voicemail application permanently. There's always ways to fix things if you've already tried experimenting. And just to pass on some knowledge, every Android has a debugger.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol