Screen Protectors and Skins for Edge

drtre6

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I know it's difficult to find products for the Edge just yet but I found this one brand that has a great screen protector I installed and they also make skins. The brand is called Skinomi. If anyone tried out their skin let me know. It's the first one I've seen so I'm iffy about it.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I know it's difficult to find products for the Edge just yet but I found this one brand that has a great screen protector I installed and they also make skins. The brand is called Skinomi. If anyone tried out their skin let me know. It's the first one I've seen so I'm iffy about it.

I ordered the Skinomi. Then after reading about the pros and cons of applying something wet to the phone, I passed on it. Seems to be too great of a risk to apply a wet protector to the phone.

msbcxheat

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I used Skinomi and I was able to install it perfectly. It was a wet application but you're really not drenching the thing so it worked just fine. Its the skin is pretty heavy duty and I like it!

drtre6

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the Skinomi. Then after reading about the pros and cons of applying something wet to the phone, I passed on it. Seems to be too great of a risk to apply a wet protector to the phone.

I've been using screen protectors with liquid application and it's never harmed any of my phones. That's why it is possible to use it. If there was harm then they wouldn't sell them. The edge can't use tempered glass yet so those are probably the best to use as of now

drtre6

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I used Skinomi and I was able to install it perfectly. It was a wet application but you're really not drenching the thing so it worked just fine. Its the skin is pretty heavy duty and I like it!

Great to hear that! Definitely a great brand to protect your screen

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been using screen protectors with liquid application and it's never harmed any of my phones. That's why it is possible to use it. If there was harm then they wouldn't sell them. The edge can't use tempered glass yet so those are probably the best to use as of now

Some of the glass screen protectors are supposed to be released by the end of this month. Tech Armor I believe was one. I know that Iloome is going to release theirs soon as well.

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I have"Healing Shield" shipped from Korea made for curved screen devices... Matte finish no finger prints can't tell its there. Love it so much I'm about to give away my Skinomi protectors for my watch when the healing shield protectors for get here for it tomorrow.

I got them all from eBay... Delivered in 2 weeks.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a Skinomi. The "wet" application was nothing more than a lens spray. I really don't see it harming the phone.

That being said, I really don't like the Skinomi. It feels so rubbery! I really miss my glass screen protector on my Note 3. Can't wait until Tech Armor releases theirs.

Posted via the Android Central App