I can,t put a screenprotector on my phone

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I can,t put aq screenprotector on my Phone
and i fined it very annoing i must have a screenprotector on my Phone.
And no one wil put on correctly a lot of bubbles and on the sites of the Phone not fast on that site
i have tryd also temperd glass and even that one wil not get nicely on the Phone

I have orderd a viewcover specialy for the node edge because there is written note edge

But stil i wannt a screenprotector
i had now orderd a temperdglass with go over the phone even over the edge only i must waight when that one wil be there so they can send it to me when he is arrived there

But i think i can,t put that also on my Phone

there are people who does it with soapwater on there Phone but i am affraid that my screen wil be damaged

how do you put on a screenprotector without bubbles and stay on the whole Phone and not that the sites are not attached to the phone

Sammytheorangutan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
There's a tempered glass screensaver out of the Edge?? Tell me where and I'll buy one. As far as the bubbles, most of them will work their way out in a couple days as the soapy water dries. All you need is a solution of about 1 or 2 drops of dish soap to a cup of water. Spritz it on. Make sure your phone is off before you do this and it wouldn't hurt to remove the battery. Once the screensaver is on, use a credit card covered with a microfiber cleaning cloth to gently push the bubbles to the edges. You'll get most of them out this way. If you can, let the phone air dry for 12-24 hours before you fire it up again.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
There's a tempered glass screensaver out of the Edge?? Tell me where and I'll buy one. As far as the bubbles, most of them will work their way out in a couple days as the soapy water dries. All you need is a solution of about 1 or 2 drops of dish soap to a cup of water. Spritz it on. Make sure your phone is off before you do this and it wouldn't hurt to remove the battery. Once the screensaver is on, use a credit card covered with a microfiber cleaning cloth to gently push the bubbles to the edges. You'll get most of them out this way. If you can, let the phone air dry for 12-24 hours before you fire it up again.

Verizon's screen protector doesn't need such a complex process with such long down time.

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the Verizon soft screen protector. It doesn't stick well. Verizon put it on for me moments after taking the phone out of the box. It came with three, so I may reapply one. On my Note 4, I had the glass protector and that was the ultimate sweetness. If someone makes a bent version for the Note Edge, I'm all over it. If the current Verizon one fails again, I will just go commando as much as I hate that.

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes by iloom can you order it only it comes end of januari begin februari so you have to waight a while
I have orderdone bu i think i can,t get it on it is not only bubbles also on al sites from he Phone stay it not on the Phone
i hope that i find someone who can put it on for me
thanks for your answer
and i won,t try soap because i am affraid i damaged he Phone
i had done that one time on this Phone but i had it within a hour of the Phone to affraid to damage the phone

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
That one i had also tryd and is also not working for me
I waigh the tempered glass screenprotector from iloom that one has also the edge so that can on the whole Phone
i wil find someone who wil put it tone for me

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have also the sites of the Phone not stick on it so it comes of
and nothing wil do the job
no creditcard wha soever

i gett a other screenprotecor i wil find someone who would put it on for me

JaiHook

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
My VZW screen protector is a piece of crap. I purchased a case in the VZW store too. Where the case and the edge of the protector meet are not getting along. The protector isn't long enough so I can tuck it into the case (so to speak). So it keeps coming up on the edge screen size. It is driving me crazy. I came to the forums looking for an alternative. I am about 2 seconds from yanking the screen protector off

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
My VZW screen protector is a piece of crap. I purchased a case in the VZW store too. Where the case and the edge of the protector meet are not getting along. The protector isn't long enough so I can tuck it into the case (so to speak). So it keeps coming up on the edge screen size. It is driving me crazy. I came to the forums looking for an alternative. I am about 2 seconds from yanking the screen protector off
I did yank mine off... Not worth it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000