drtre6

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

So I'm having a little problem with my emails ever since I switched from the note 3 to the edge. On my 3, when I opened up my emails all the emails that were unread and not deleted were still there for me to open and read without refreshing the page. On my edge, only the unread emails come up and the only way I can get the read emails that haven't been deleted is to refresh the page. Is there a way for them to be there once the email app is opened and I don't have to refresh it?

Thank you

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a push issue.
I stopped using the stock email app years ago. it's better to use the specific app for your particular email program, such as Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook.

drtre6

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like a push issue.
I stopped using the stock email app years ago. it's better to use the specific app for your particular email program, such as Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook.

I use the Gmail app but I keep the stock app cause I use AOL too so I figure I might as well have them all in one place. I might just download the AOL one too and use both cause having to load the old messages over and over is annoying

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
As I said, I haven't used the stock android email app for a long time, but your issue seems to be Push, or Auto Refresh may not have been activated. It is an option in most email apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam