ZDNet's love affair with the Note Edge. 9.5/10 rating. [review]

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
It's rare to read online written reviews of gadgets that are spot on, but this review of the Note Edge by ZDNet is flawless. He gives the Edge 9.5 out of 10.

One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: 5 ways to use the edge and 10 reasons to love the phone | ZDNet

I have owned Note devices in the past, but was never fully satisfied with the device. After more than a month of daily usage, I have yet to find anything I don't like about the Note Edge. The unique form factor continues to be a conversation starter and I have never had as many second looks and questions about my phone as I have with the Note Edge.

Last edited:

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Reading this review was a breathe of fresh air. Not so much that the reviewer liked the Note Edge and was able to identify how the increased functionality was a benefit, but rather the actual time he took to use the device and use the features.

Many of the early reviewers, including those here at Android Central, spent a week or so with the device and appeared to approach it with preconceived opinions.

As such many early reviews lacked objectivity and were not very helpful. I believe the Note Edge is a game changer for smartphone design. The panel, even if it did nothing else, makes switching between your favorite apps such a breeze, that one feature alone is value added.

Posted via the Android Central App

ajamudc

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Very good review! I'm glad he actually took the time to see how useful the Edge screen is with day to day tasks.

Sent from my Galaxy Note Edge

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
He definitely gets that the Edge serves so many purposes, and he talks about it being useful for business purposes which is something that I don't hear often. Completely true. The edge display should make conducting business on your phone a whole lot easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol