Note Edge at Samsung Service Centre

aardvarkgeo

May 5, 2013
Visit site
So, my Note Edge started to develop a red line from top to bottom. It started about 2 weeks after purchase, it came up and was ready to take it in for return, but it disappeared after a day. I forgot about it and went travelling, only to have it reappear on and off occasionally. It finally went "bad" and I have taken the unit into the Samsung Service Centre (we are lucky here in Singapore that it is easy access). They said that it was an LCD issue and would have to replace the screen. They gave me a time frame of 1-2 days. I am ok with the support so far, but a little disappointed that the top of the line Samsung phone has an issue like this. Just my bad luck I guess.

Hopefully it all gets fixed quickly and I will be up and running again!

aardvarkgeo

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Got back my Note Edge today.. so far so good. They replaced the whole screen and even said that I had an issue with the vibration motor, that they also replaced. Fast and efficient service. So quite happy with that. Let's hope nothing else happens to the phone.

aardvarkgeo

May 5, 2013
Visit site
No, I don't think so.. mine wasn't scratched to begin with though. Have to say though, that the "checkup" seems to have improved battery life and overall speed of the device... maybe it is just my impression..

dennis nai

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I think your case is 1 out of 100 as i have own a huge number of samsung phone and tablets for the last 4 years, i must say i am lucky

Posted via the Android Central App

ilordvader

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I am going to give mine to CS
this is my 3rd Phone
& 2 had same Issue Camera struggles to focus :(

Hope it works after they make it

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow don't know what up with you guys phones but I've owned Sammy for many years and have never had a problem with there screens and by the way if you had a issues and they fixed it why start a topic like Sammy has bad screen issue just saying they fixed world don't need to know

Posted via the Android Central App