cchristy1

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I just swapped from the Note 3 to the Edge. The folders that you can put your apps in was definetly a let down. They're just so boring and blah. Does anyone know of a app I can use to get the same folders as the Note 3 or something similar?

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I just swapped from the Note 3 to the Edge. The folders that you can put your apps in was definetly a let down. They're just so boring and blah. Does anyone know of a app I can use to get the same folders as the Note 3 or something similar?

I went from a Note 3 to a Note Edge as well. When you talk about folders, what are you referring to? I am using the Nova Launcher, as I used it on my Note 3 so, i can create folders with ease. I decided to go with Nova because setting up the phone was way easier. All I had to do is import the launcher from my Note 3 and everything transferred over.

You can also create folders on the Edge panel, you know that right?

cchristy1

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I put Nova on my phone late last night and love it. I've never used it before so it's a learning experience, that's for sure. I did not know I could put folders in the edge panel. Do you have a link to a tutorial or anything. Thanks for the help guys.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
If you want to make folders, I go to the area where you edit the Edge panel. Then I long press on the icon on the Edge panel and with my other hand, I press create folder and that creates the folder.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown