Buyer Beware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I have dropped calls on Sprint as well. They gave me the spiel about needing to update towera but i waited to no avail. It still happens. I can be sitting atull talking and have 5 bars and then all of a sudden my call drops and my phone says bo signal. So you are not alone. Maybe i will try switching to 3g at times as someone mentioned.

I had a lot of problems when I had T-Mobile and was constantly told they would check out my area (supposedly fully covered - which it wasn't). I finally cancelled them and ate the ETF. No way I'm paying that much money to get crappy service.

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Buyer Beware!! The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge has known antenna issues that cause dropped calls. When you call Samsung, they will claim that they are not aware of any issues, but my wireless carrier has told me that this is indeed a known issue and Samsung is having to repair these phones for this issue.
The problem this creates for you if you chose to purchase a “new” Galaxy Note 4 Edge, is that will receive a “refurbished” phone back is that had some problem with the phone “fixed”. The Samsung Representative told me that they only make these phones to order, so if you want your phone repaired, you need to ship it to El Paso, Tx. and be willing to be without a phone while they repair it. (Another strong indicator that Samsung doesn’t want to create any new inventory for this phone as it’s sales are extremely poor, and representative why Apple has had their lunch since the introduction of the Iphone 6.)
My experience with Samsung is an example of a company that does not stand behind its products and is incorrectly having its representatives telling customers that “they are unaware of the problem…” You would think that they would want to resolves these types of problems quickly so negative press doesn’t get out about their new, revolutionary Galaxy Note 4 Edge. When I asked the Samsung Representative about the whether it was reasonable to expect a customer to be without a phone while they repaired their defective phone? The answer that I received was “we follow the warranty agreement only and there is nothing we will do outside of that. Run far from Samsung and stick with a US company that is known to support their customers and products. Trust me, you do not want to be in the position that I am in where I paid ~$850 for an unreliable phone where the 1.) manufacturer offers an unrealistic support solution; 2.)does not admit to manufacturing defective phones and 3). has no confidence in their own product and will only fix phones to order….

Is clear your dissatisfied with your phone but speck for yourself not for all edge phones my note has been a beast since day one and your point about the sells is all wrong the note edge has sold all the first million units they set out the sell so Samsung is happy and so is most note edge owners

Posted via the Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
My Note 4 Edge has also been absolutely flawless, just like 2nd Note 4 and my Note 3. I am completely satisfied and actually can't think of any shortcomings.

📐♻from the sliq side with the n.Edge✒🍫

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I am strongly guessing that the OP is on Sprint. The Note Edge on Sprint in LTE/SPARK mode is nearly-unusable. "Google" knows all.

Pump your brakes bruh. I AM on Sprint and have had the phone since DAY ONE. NO ISSUES.....

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

Liltahoe

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
I love my note edge nest phone I've ever owned. But the dropped calls are a major issue for me on sprint. WiFi calling seems to handle pretty well but on 4g and 3g I'll drop a call in a heartbeat.

LaVette Beasley

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
These drop calls are costing me alot of business. I am missing out on money and Sprint is not doing anything. I want to know who would be willing to go in with me on a class action law suit. I spent $900 cash on this phone so no I am not willing to pay out of pocket for a new one. I am completely frustrated and have contacted my lawyer. Who's with me?

LaVette Beasley

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
These drop calls are costing me alot of business. I am missing out on money and Sprint is not doing anything. I want to know who would be willing to go in with me on a class action law suit. I spent $900 cash on this phone so no I am not willing to pay out of pocket for a new one. I am completely frustrated and have contacted my lawyer. Who's with me?

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Me. I have the same issue. My note 3 works wonders everywhere. Same places same times i have bo or shotty service in my edge. I also have sprint.