The edge of your Edge locking up?

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
So I went to Best Buy today to get my hands on an Edge. Fell in love with it.
Was very disappointed to hear TWO salesmen say they personally knew people, and had customers say, that the cool edge display of the Edge had been locking up. Something about a quad core processor?
He said they don't carry the Note Edge for VZW anymore because of that.
You guys experienced any of this?

kieso

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I've never had an issue with mine. The CNN panel screws up at times but I've never had any lockups on that panel. He must be trying to make sales for AT&T or sprint

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have had my Verizon Note Edge since April (bought it from Best Buy) and I have not had any issues at all.

cynrn29

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Had mine for months runs flawlessly. Some places don't have them in stock because they are not a high demand phone.why I'll never know

srayjacobs

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Glad to hear all this because I'm wanting to get one in 3 weeks when my contract is up. Was thinking of the Note 5, but I like the idea and design of the Note Edge .

Galaxy S5

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear all this because I'm wanting to get one in 3 weeks when my contract is up. Was thinking of the Note 5, but I like the idea and design of the Note Edge .

Galaxy S5

If you value an SD card slot and battery, then the Galaxy Note 5 may not be for you. Allegedly, the next Note will follow the same design cues from the S6.

Posted From my Verizon Galaxy Note Edge via the Android Central App. And Don't Eat The Yellow Snow!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan