Cocktailbar service has stopped

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: how do I fix unfortunately cocktail bar service has stopped

I havent had that issue and my music app did update. It looks differently and funtions a little better.

kidka27

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks a lot !! I had nightmares since last evening with this error. Thanks to the forum and a special thanks to you since it was hard to locate and uninstall the updates from application manager. the trcik of going to play store really worked wonderful !!
saved me from a factory re set

palinz

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Wowwww that fixed everything........Thanks heaps, i was not expecting anything but stopped popping that message again., Thanks

J3551C4

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: how do I fix unfortunately cocktail bar service has stopped

Same happened to me.

If you go to the play store check recent updates there was one for Samsung music. Uninstall the update and it'll be magically fixed!

This also worked for my boyfriend. Thank you for posting!

DmitTrix

May 10, 2019
Visit site
Sorry for reviving this old thread, but I think it's worth it…

I started to get this "Unfortunately, Cocktailbar service has stopped" error on my Galaxy Note Edge (SM-N915G) yesterday (May 9, 2019). Samsung Music app was auto-updated (to version 16.2.17.19, according to Google Play) just before this started to happen, so I already suspected that's what causing the issue. And indeed, reverting it to the factory version immediately fixed the issue. So, looks like Samsung has made this bug once again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power