Streaming videos play sound first then video plays mute while on Facebook call or Viber call, why?

itfromsg

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Streaming videos play sound first then video plays mute while on facebook call or viber call

Hi everyone,

I seem to have problem watching videos while on a facebook call or viber call. During a call and I play a video for example in facebook, the sound plays first while the video is just still, then once the sound finishes then the video will start to play with no sounds.

This happened after lollipop upgrade and the odd thing is I know other note edge users that do not experience the same problem. Please help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Streaming videos play sound first then video plays mute while on facebook call or viber call

Hi everyone,

I seem to have problem watching videos while on a facebook call or viber call. During a call and I play a video for example in facebook, the sound plays first while the video is just still, then once the sound finishes then the video will start to play with no sounds.

This happened after lollipop upgrade and the odd thing is I know other note edge users that do not experience the same problem. Please help.

They might have modified how this works in Lollipop. Have you tried wiping our cache partition to see if maybe that fixes the issue?

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-14759

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12