How do I transfer my photos from my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to my Macbook Pro OS X?

Tina Cyphers

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
how do i transfer my photos from Samsung Galaxy note edge to my macbook pro os x

Trying to take all photos etc off samsung galaxy note edge to sale and get back to iPhone 6s. How in the name of the Lord does one transfer the data?

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: how do i transfer my photos from Samsung Galaxy note edge to my macbook pro os x

Trying to take all photos etc off samsung galaxy note edge to sale and get back to iPhone 6s. How in the name of the Lord does one transfer the data?

If you still haven't accomplished what you wanted to do, I'm a Mac user and have a Samsung Note 3.
All you have to acquire is Samsung's own SideStnc 3.0, which I believe it just updated to 4.0! Download the PCapp for your Mac and of course for your phone. Use the USB cable to connect the phone to the computer or go through Wi-Fi - faster transfer over USB. It's as simple as that and I've been doing it for a couple years now and it works great. Peace and good luck.

Posted via Android Central App